The Nepal Room our ecological room
Our Nepal room is let since half July 2006. It's our fourth room, with a double bed and, on a mezzanine, three simple beds. It is situated in a building just next to the main building. It has its own private entry.
The strong points of this room:
1. the view: superbe, with the Auvergne volcanoes in the distance.
2. the bed: sculpted by a local artist, following old nepalese designs, with peacocks on the bedheads. If you want to see the website of the artist.
3. The Nepal room has its own private entrance, with a staircase built in stone and a tiny terrace on top.
4. It's an ecological room: it is totally renovated with natural materials: chalk, hemp, sawdust, loam, hay, wood, natural pigments, linseed oil. You can smell and feel the difference when entering! So if you look for calm, harmony or wellbeing...
5. it's a very big room, ideal for a couple who want to treat themselves well, but equally for a family, since the kids can be lodged separately, whilst being in the same room. Eventually, the double bed can be split into two simple beds.